David Dunlap, Director of Sennheiser Aviation is our guest this week. We talk about analog and digital noise reduction technology as it applies in the cockpit. Find Sennheiser Aviation on Facebook, and check out the Sennheiser S1 Digital aviation headset.
The week’s aviation news:
- I was … preparing to die,’ witness at Nevada air race crash says
- Aircraft Crashes At “Thunder Over The Blue Ridge” Air Show In West Virginia
- FAA Sets Date for Small Unmanned Planes in U.S. Airspace
- Frontier trims Milwaukee flights
- Cargolux will not take 747-8F delivery over contract wrangle
In this week’s Australia Desk Report, Steve and Grant talk about Tiger Airways new CEO, the Qantas search to find an appropriate name for its new Japanese airline brand, Grant’s conspiracy theory, Virgin Australia at the recent APEX Awards, and the RAAF getting 5th C-17A Globemaster III. Find them on the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast, and follow the show on Twitter at @pcdu. Steve’s at @stevevisscher and Grant at @falcon124.
Matt Falcus is the author of Airport Spotting Guide:Europe, he’s a journalist, and private pilot. He joins Pieter Johnson this week on Across the Pond to talk about the best places at major airports in Europe to watch aeroplanes, take photo’s, and stay within the law. The Guides can be purchased from Matt’s website http://www.airportspotting.com/ and he can be found on Twitter at @airportspotting. You can find Pieter on Twitter at @Nascothornet.
- Where Do We Go From Here – Analytical Tools to Help Leaders Navigate Uncertainty and Risk
- White House Asked Military Official To Change GPS Interference Testimony
- Is It A Bird? No, It’s an American UAV
- TSA Creator Says Dismantle, Privatize the Agency
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.