Our guest this episode is Mikey McBryan from Buffalo Airways and the TV show Ice Pilots (known as Ice Pilots NWT in Canada). In the U.S., thie show airs Fridays at 10pm ET/PT on the National Geographic Channel. You can follow them on Twitter at @IcePilotsNWT.
The week’s aviation news:
- Bin Laden Raid May Have Exposed Stealth Helo
- Boeing Completes First Test Flight of Phantom Ray Stealth UAV
- USAirways Merger Rumors Continue
- Republic narrows loss but struggles continue at Frontier
- Republic alludes to A320neo place holder deposit
- Another Black Eye for FAA when an ATC computer goes down
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.