Podcast: Play in new window | Download (49.6MB)
David, Rob, Dan, and Max discuss the week’s aviation news. We also have Kimon’s report of a zero-G flight experience, David’s interviews with the MS760 team and The Fighter Factory from the Oceana Airshow, and Max’s interview with Carl Dietrich, co-Founder and CEO of Terrafugia, developers of a “flying car.” Pieter Johnson came in with another Across the Pond, and Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report.
The week’s aviation news:
- Airline Trade Group Lifts Profit Forecast
- Boeing Issues Forecasts for Pilot Hiring and Airliner Purchases
- Boeing patent may provide glimpse into 737 replacement plan
- Cessna cuts 700 jobs, blames stalled recovery
- AA, Eagle to trim departures from San Juan
- Sparks flying, wing aground, NYC flight lands safe
- Pilot Error, Air Traffic Controller Distraction Resulted in Plane Crash
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.