Our guest is Mary Grady, a contributing writer for AVweb, an online aviation magazine and news service. Mary writes news, covers aviation events, writes feature stories, and takes photos. She holds pilot ratings for airplanes and balloons, and also a ground instructor certificate. She joins us as we talk aviation.
- We cost Dad his job! Kids who took over for Kennedy airport air traffic controller blame themselves
- Kids Take Over JFK Air Traffic Control, and I Think It’s Hilarious
- Bring Your Kid to Work, ATC Style
- Flight attendants union wants combat training
- Flight attendants protest AirTran swimsuit plane
- Allegiant Travel Company to Purchase Six Boeing 757 Aircraft
- Boeing to Offer NewGen Tanker to US Air Force
- Female Pilots To Celebrate Centennial By “Paying It Forward”
David has his This Week in Aviation segment, and Steve and Grant from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.