Guest Martin Rottler makes a return appearance. Martin is an airline junkie, a licensed commercial pilot for single and multi-engine aircraft with an Instrument Rating, and a CFI. He’s also a graduate student at the University of North Dakota. This summer Martin will be participating in a project to bring aviation to tribal school students in North Dakota. Download the program overview here. Find Martin’s blog at http://martinrottler.com/.
- ‘The future of GA is up to each of us,’ Fuller tells pilots
- Airline Carry-on Bag Fees Rile Cardin, Schumer
- Iceland volcano: Airlines face ‘logistical nightmare’
- Ash cloud costing airlines £130m a day
- Frontier And Midwest Airlines Merge
- UAL-Continental Merger Would Lead on High-Fare Overseas Routes
- Non-Stealth Teamed With Stealth Air Wing
- DARPA chief sounds the alarm: We need more nerds!!
We also have the This Week in Aviation history segment from David, and the Airplane Geeks Australia Desk report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
F-15 Strike Eagle courtesy Photography by Hank Plumley.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.