Headed to AirVenture 2010? – Where will you be on Tuesday afternoon?
Don’t miss the only program of the week focused on your aviation social media questions … you know, the ones your boss keeps bugging you with, like “I know how to use Facebook, but now what?” or “How do I convince anyone that our Twitter account isn’t just a huge waste of time,” or the ever popular,”We’re too busy trying to sell real things to fool with social media.”
This is a chance for social media pros and those wearing the social media hat in their organizations to gather together and share best practices, lessons learned and talk about using these new tools to tackle the specific challenges of the business of aviation.
It all begins on Tuesday afternoon July 27 from 4 to 5:15 PM in pavilion 6 just north of the control tower.
Our influencers include …
- Rob Mark, CEO of CommAvia and editor of the award-winning blog Jetwhine.com
- Scott Spangler, deputy editor Jetwhine.com
- Rod Rakic, Founder of MyTransponder Inc, a start-up focused on aviation social media
- Jon Ostrower, Flightblogger from Flight Global magazine
- Dan Webb from the Airplane Geeks podcast
- And ideas from our favorite social media goddess, AvWeek’s Benet Wilson
For more information, contact Rob Mark at 847-644-1575 or @jetwhine on Twitter during the show.