Podcast: Play in new window | Download (45.9MB)
Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis from Teal Group joins the Geeks to talk aviation. Benet Wilson, editor from AviationWeek, fills in for Rob.
We have the aviation news from the past week and David’s This Week in Aviation history segment. Steve and Grant update us on the Qantas A380 in their Australia Desk Report, and Pieter Johnson talkes with an airline pilot and past AGP guest Karlene Pettit about flying in Europe in his Across the Pond segment.
The week’s aviation news:
- Airbus A320 Offers New Engines to Boost Bestseller
- NPR: Brazilian Planes Soar Over U.S. Skies
- Chris Around The World blog: TSA Airport Security: Is it time for a Trusted Traveler biometric program?
- What does future hold for airport security?
- Aviation Week: Lufthansa Restarts Inflight Internet
- Delta adding wi-fi to regional jet
- JSF Alternate Engine Faces Crunch Time
- UK’s Daily Mail: The sky HAS a limit! Delta Airlines overwhelmed by 100,000 people applying for just 1,000 flight attendant jobs
- AvWeek’s Things With Wings blog: Twitter prompts KLM to lay on ad-hoc service
- Aviation Queen, Benet’s new blog
- Julia Edwards Design
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.
Pingback: Travel With Small Children This Holiday Season? Yes You Can! « Aviation Queen
Pingback: Tweets that mention Airplane Geeks - Episode 126 - Another Aboulafia Adventure | Airplane Geeks Podcast -- Topsy.com
Pingback: Showing The Friday Link Love « Aviation Queen