Podcast: Play in new window | Download (28.6MB)
In this Special Edition of the Airplane Geeks Podcast, David takes us back to EAA AirVenture 2012 with interviews recorded July 25-28, 2012. Over 500,000 people attended the event over the course of seven days. This year was the year of the Piper Cub, celebrating 75 years of Cubs.
- Douglas C. Shidler Director- Light Tactical Helicopter Research and Engineering about the Sikorsky RAIDER compound Helicopter.
- Cedric Gitchenko, pilot of the RIMOWA JU-52-3M.
- Michael Langston, pilot of the Wingster Cessna 195.
- Bob Russell about the C-46A Commando Tinker Belle. Warriors and Warbirds.
- Jessica Gibbs of Safari Helicopters.
- Trey Johnson of Plane Driven about the PD-2 Roadable.
- John and Fran Hess about their AT-11 Kansan.
- James H. Keeffe III about Two Gold Coins and a Prayer, his Fathers story as a B-24 Pilot and POW in World War II.
- Paul Seelafer, Director of EAA’s Seaplane Base
- John M. Bingham, President and CEO, Piaggio America
- Bruce Johnson, Director of Aviation Operations, ORBIS International.
- Teresa Stokes, www.teresastokes.com.
Opening and closing music courtesy Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at www.brotherloverocks.com.
wow, nice collection, great quality pics and a huge gallery. do you have any Boeing CH-47 Chinook real life pics at all? thanks!!
Your link to Safari helicopters, takes me to Safari Helicopters Sight Seeing in Hawaii
It was really cool to learn about Orbis and their mission.