Podcast: Play in new window | Download (43.7MB)
Guest Paul Filmer joins the Airplane Geeks to talk about current aviation news. Paul is Stateside Editor and Database Administrator for Global Aviation Resource, he contributes to Combat Aircraft Magazine, and you can find his personal page at skippyscage.com/. Paul is an accomplished aviation photographer and you can find his work at those sites.
- Flight terror suspect Abdulmutallab charged with trying to blow up jet
- Ryanair threatens to stop local flights in Italy
- United, Continental and ANA apply for antitrust immunity
- New DOT Consumer Rule Limits Airline Tarmac Delays, Provides Other Passenger Protections
- Airbus fears delay to Boeing report
- European Union expects civil unmanned air vehicles to use general aviation equipment
- Skycatcher Joins Light Sport Aircraft Fray
David Vanderhoof gives us This Week in Aviation, and Steve Visscher and Grant McHerron from the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast have their Australia Desk report.
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.