Podcast: Play in new window | Download (36.0MB)
Evan, from the Evan Flys website, joins Dan, Rob, and Max to prove that airplane geeks come in all sizes and ages. Evan has a passion for aviation, especially warbird aviators and airshow performers. In fact, he’s interviewed a number of them, he can be heard on Flight Line Internet Radio, and he writes a monthly column for Atlantic Flyer magazine.
- SWA ‘seriously considering’ Canada/Mexico/Caribbean flying in 2011
- Government clears air crew in recent runway stranding
- Eclipse Aviation purchase approved
- Flight Delay Predictor Saves Airport Time and Hassle
- NTSB Needs to Re-Admit NATCA to Investigation
- What’s up with the naked unruly fliers? and Man Strips Naked On Plane, Punches Lady In Face
- Fly kid grounded
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us voice mail at (812) 757-4252.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.