Airplane Geeks Historian David Vanderhoof joins Rob and Max as they discuss the week’s aviation news. David also provides his This Week in Aviation history segment, Steve and Grant have the Australia Desk report, and Court returns with another Wiskey Tango Foxtrot look at aviation.
- Pilot safety bill passes US House
- Passenger ‘Rights’ Advocate Sues Delta, Alleges Email Hacking
- Michigan airport grounds website over malware risk
- UK Military Wants Istar UAV In 2015
- Flight Pay For Non-Flyers
- China’s Leap in Unmanned Aircraft Development
- Ion Tiger Fuel Cell Unmanned Air Vehicle Completes 23-hour Flight
- Airline flies first passenger flight on natural gas
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter, send us email at email@example.com, or leave us voice mail at (361) GEEKS01.
This episode’s opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. Visit his site at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.