Jeff Ackland, President of New Century Aerosport Inc., is our guest thie week. He produces the Radial Rocket, a two place performance and aerobatic kit plane with a 9 cylinder radial engine in the nose. We talk about what this beautiful airplane is like to fly, and what it takes to build one.
The week’s aviation news:
- Cirrus Acquired By Chinese Company
- FAA OKs iPad for Pilots’ Charts
- Bombardier wins record private jet deal
- EADS North America won’t protest Air Force tanker award to Boeing
- American Air cuts capacity growth as oil rallies
- Delta to acquire nine MD-90s from JAL
- Campaign to wave at International Space Station
- Dr Lucy Rogers
- The Photographer’s Right A downloadable flyer explaining your rights when stopped or confronted for photography.
- AeroPodcast, an aviation podcast from Spain.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.
1960 Beech G18S C/N BA-552 by Stephen Tornblom