Podcast: Play in new window | Download (44.9MB)
Guest Ashley Moore is Founder and President of The Aviation PR Group, which helps aviation businesses find their niche audience through marketing, public relations and communications. She’s an Embry-Riddle graduate, was associate editor for Professional Pilot Magazine, and she worked for NATA representing the interests of GA airports, FBOs and other aviation businesses.
We also have a special appearance by our new listener Harriat. We touch on just a few of her many aviation adventures.
The week’s aviation news:
- JetBlue memo questions flight attendant’s motive
- Southwest May Add Bigger 737 Jet for Busiest Routes
- Delta airline unveils option for customers to book flights on Facebook
- 5 social media lessons for Air Canada
- Russia, NORAD complete joint air defense drills
- GCI executive recalls plane crash that killed Ted Stevens
- Will pilotless aircraft be safer in flight?
- Speculation over delay of Air Force tanker contracts heats up – An interview with Richard Aboulafia
To listen to Podapalooza 2010 from EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, view event photos, and see all the aviation podcasts represented, visit these sites:
Winners of the World Airport Data iPhone app giveaway:
- Kevin Heistermann
- Ben Stephens
- Stuart Stevenson
Listeners Harriet and Micah taken before their second helicopter flight out in Alberta in 2009:
Follow the @AirplaneGeeks on Twitter and on Facebook, send us email at email@example.com, or leave a message on our listener line: (361) GEEKS01.
Opening and closing music is provided by Brother Love from the Album Of The Year CD. You can find his great music at http://www.brotherloverocks.com/.